Request a call back

* indicates required information.

Who we help

New businesses

Starting a business is one of the most rewarding and satisfying challenges you will ever come across. However during the early stages there will be a lot of different areas of your business demanding your attention. One particular area that causes confusion and concern for new business owners is how to register a business and comply with UK tax law.

If you're thinking of starting a business or have done so within the last 18 months, get in touch with us today and we'll advise you on the best way to register your business and what your accounting and tax responsibilities are.

Better still, if you haven't registered your business or enrolled for the right taxes yet, one of our qualified accountants will do this for you free of charge.

new business launching
hammer and wrench

Do you work in the construction industry?

If you work in the construction industry you could be entitled to a substantial tax refund. We have been filing tax returns and collecting refunds on behalf of our construction clients for years, and unlike other tax refund services we don't charge a large percentage of your refund as a fee.

Our tax return fees range from £180 to £300 depending on the amount of paperwork you have. All our fees are agreed upfront before you sign up with us so you know you're not being taken advantage of.

Established businesses

Small businesses are the backbone of our economy. From car garages to coffee shops, hair salons to software developers, we're proud to provide a first class service to pretty much every industry and profession you can think of.

Our in-house tax experts ensure you pay the correct amount of tax whilst claiming all the tax reliefs and allowances you're entitled to, putting more money back into your business to achieve your goals. All our clients also get unlimited support from their dedicated accountant as standard, so you can get your questions answered without worrying about high charges.

To further support small business owners we can help you get business finance, help you with your business insurance, setup a workplace pension for your staff and much more. Get in touch with us today to find out about how our small business partner network can help you.

business woman
switch icon

Already have an accountant?

Many of our new clients move to us from an existing accountant. Whether you feel that you don't get the support you need, feel the price is too high or simply don't feel that it's a good fit anymore, we understand that changing accountants is a difficult decision to make.

Once you have made the decision to switch to us, we take full control of managing the change so you can continue to run your business. We will handle all communication with your existing accountant to ensure we get all the required information to get you up and running in no time.


Investing your surplus income and savings into rental properties can be a great way to get a return on your money and build personal wealth. Whether you have one rental property or a portolio of properties, it's never too early to get tax advice from an accountant.

Speaking to an accountant and coming up with a tailored tax plan can take your investment from good to great. Tax rules for rental income are significantly different to any other type of income, so you need advice from an adviser that is experienced with handling various property investment situations.

We have provided some of our best advice to clients that have property investments, saving them from unneccessary tax charges and helping them increase their personal wealth quicker than ever before.